Diary for the week beginning 13 August
Monday -Friday 9am St Matthew, Skegness Morning Prayer
11am-5pm Art Exhibition at St Mary, Winthorpe daily
11am Holy Baptism -Annemarie Knight-St Matthew
-Reverend Christine Anderson
10am Internment of Ashes David Easton at St Mary's Churchyard
-Reverend Richard Holden
10.30am St Clement -Holy Communion
10am St Peter and Paul, Ingoldmells- Holy Communion
10am St Peter and Paul Coffee Shop
1. 30-2.30 pm Story Time - great stories, crafts, music £1 per family
2pm Omega visit the Art Exhibition at St Mary, Winthorpe.
Meet at St Matthew 2pm
7pm Surgery: June Clingan and Tom Hedges
10.30am Holy Communion- at St Matthew
1.30pm Craft group at St Matthew. Everyone is welcome
10am-12noon Pop in for coffee and a chat at St Matthew
10.45am Coeliac group meets at St Matthew's Pop-in
2pm Funeral Irene Wilson-Hunt-St Matthew-Reverend Christine Anderson
10am Surgery-Pam Allott and Mike Hollings
10am-12 noon Table Top sale and coffee at St Peter 's Hall, Ingoldmells
Items of interest and News
• Addlethorpe Remembers 1918-St Nicholas Church Saturday 25 -Monday 27 August-Celebrating the Centenary of National Events and Life in and around Addlethorpe 100 years ago. Flower displays, Exhibits, Bell Ringing, Church Tower open, Organ Music, Refreshments and Stalls.
Saturday 25: Church opens at 10am
7pm Concert £5 including refreshments: George Paul: organ, Carol Holden: flute, Steve Carmell: singer, St Leonards Singers
Sunday 26: 9.30am BCP Holy Communion, Exhibition open following the service 6pm Commemoration Songs of Praise
Monday 27: Church open at 10am
• Wanted-knitters to make poppies for a display for Remembrance at St Matthew
A pattern is available in the Parish Office if needed
• EVERY TUESDAY 1-3pm TED at the Storehouse, North Parade £1.50 for unlimited Tea/Coffee and Cake.
• Skegness Food bank Please respond if you can. We continue to have an URGENT need especially for Long life milk and also for Teabags, tinned fruit, rice pudding soup, biscuits, instant mash, baked beans, packet pasta dishes, tinned potatoes and tinned veg, cereals and tinned Meatballs.
Saturday 25 -Monday 27 August -Addlethorpe Remembers 1918-St Nicholas Church, Addlethorpe -Celebrating the Centenary of National Events and Life in and around Addlethorpe 100 years ago. Flower displays, Exhibits, Bell Ringing, Church Tower open, Organ Music, Refreshments and Stalls.
Saturday 25: 7pm Concert £5 including refreshments_George Paul: organ, Carol Holden: flute, Steve Carmell: singer, St Leonards Singers
Sunday 26: 9.30am BCP Holy Communion, 6pm Commemoration Songs of Praise